Nov 19, 2012

The Girl I Used To Know

Katherina Adriani
One day at mc donalds near my house. I sat alone with my laptop and french fries. and ice milo my fave drink. Workin on projects and deadlines.. sometimes if I kinda feel bored at home or dorm, this place is the answer. Wi-fi, check. Electricity plug, check. 2 tables for my design armor, check! :D Then I remember my old best friend, Nina, once asked me to draw a picture of her. Then I grabbed my mini sketch book, tryin to remember her face while I imagine her grown up. I sketch and scratch! and DONE! da Girl I used to know: NINA. Memories. Happiness, Silliness, Craziness, Yaoi stuff. yup too much to ask. Coz we've been friends since in Kinder garten till............now? Maybe seperated once in the JHS. She's a very beautiful/handsome cosplayer now. haha. that's it from my girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment