Nov 20, 2012

Making My Own Industrial

Lately, I've been thinking about adding more piercing on my ear  and it's gonna be The Industrial. I'm about to share how I get my first piercing in my childhood.
Ow.. right. Sorry, I will explain you first what is Industrial piercing and another piercing types. There will be images so you can figure out easily. And Here we go.
Ear Piercing Types 1
I don't found a complete explaination from only one image, so I searched again and found more. I get all these piercing types images from google, so I don't own any of these. ;)

Ear Piercing Types 3
Ear Piercing Types 2
Actually I already have the Snug type and I think having Industrial type is kinda cool and catchy. And FYI as a girl I don't have the Lobe Type at all. My mom didn't allowed the nurse to make it when I was being born in the Hospital. She said "Yeah, no need to bcause she can make it on her self when she grows up". Haha kinda cool mom! I can't believe she said that to the nurse. Now here I go making my own piercing, mom!

I started piercing when I was graduated from Elementary school. Which means I was 12 years old that time. My first piercing was Helix or Rim types, and I have two. At the Holiday that time I was at the mall with my uncle and her wife. And they accompanied me to the piercing shop there.

By the way my inspiration for adding the Industrial type is........
Seungri from BIGBANG, I first seeing how much cool the Industrial type was from the MV Fantastic Baby. Actually Seungri is not idol, I prefer G Dragon and I love Daesung's voice! They're awesome!
Seungri I
Seungri II
Here some random images of awesome custom Industrial earings. I'm gonna have one of these one day when my Industrial done. Still have to do hunting ;)
Unique Earing
And if you guys are thinking to have more piercing too. Here's some tips from me.
1. Know your type of ear (check the image below)
2. Try to spot the best area of your future piercing will be.
3. If you're about to have two or more hole in a row, make sure it'll be in right are, if not it'll gonna be very ugly.
4. Ask advices from your friend about the piercing you will have.
5. Hunting! Hunting earing with your girls is so much fun!
6. Let's add more piercing!

Types of Ear
Last but not least here's the latest pict of my ear with piercing on it :'D See ya! GOD bless!




No comments:

Post a Comment